ASP.NET Core Hosting
Web hosting and hosting - what does that mean exactly!
And what do you have to do to get it right? If you want a good website that you have full control over, and that is also hosted on a reliable Dutch server - then you've come to the right place.
For years we have been helping companies and individuals to have a well functioning website. That means you too can safely and easily host your website with our hosting. If you want to learn more about exactly what web hosting and hosting packages we provide - and everything else you need to successfully run a site, read on.
Web hosting and hosting
Having a website is still perceived by many people as something of a mystery. You may think that you have to acquire a lot of new knowledge and skills before you can get started with your own website. The opposite is true.
Because through new technologies and programs, having a website has never been easier! Using Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress, it is very simple to run your own site completely by yourself. If you want to set up a website for your business on which you provide only simple information to customers and visitors, you probably won't even need a programmer.
In addition, there is a custom solution for almost everything you need. Whether you want to use your website as a personal blog, an e-commerce store or as lead generation.
What should you pay attention to when choosing web hosting?
There are a number of things that you need to pay close attention to before purchasing a web hosting and hosting package. Here are the most important questions you should ask yourself before you start:
- Do you want to host one or more domains? Most hosting packages at other providers include 1 domain and you cannot set up multiple domain names under one package as a TLD (Top Level Domain). For more you will probably have to pay much more. At My Hosting Partner.co.uk you get the standard option to host 5 different domains within the Total Package. It only costs you the domain registration. Very easy if you want to expand later or want to set up a separate site.
- Do you need fast hosting? If you expect that your site will receive many visitors daily, then it is advisable to choose SSD hosting. This means that the data can be sent to your visitors faster. Your website will load faster and your visitors will have a better user experience.
- How much space do you need? If you want to host a simple site, then 25 GB is often more than enough for the website. However, if you want to have more websites, or have a lot of content and high resolution images (e.g. a webshop), then it is advisable to choose hosting without a limit. So you know for sure that the website will continue to run well.
Why choose My Hosting Partner.com?
As you saw, there are a number of things you should pay attention to when choosing a web hosting and hosting package. You may be wondering why you should choose My Hosting Partner.co.uk - when there are other companies that also offer web hosting.
Here are 5 reasons why My Hosting Partner.co.uk is the #1 choice for your web hosting needs:
- 1. Excellent value for money - our rates are lower than other web hosting companies. This is because our overhead is low. We don't have expensive premises and representatives. However, we do put a lot of energy into our support department.
- 2. Includes domain name - all our packages include domain name. That means you don't have to buy a domain separately. You can have a fully functioning website up and running in no time.
- 3. Your data is stored in the Netherlands - all your data is stored in our data centers in Utrecht and Amsterdam. Your data is securely stored and backups are easily configured through our control panel or choose our extra backup option where backups are stored externally.
- 4. If you experience a problem with your website, we will help you (on average) within 2-4 hours the same day. You can reach us 24/7 and we will pick up your support request as soon as possible.
- 5. Unlimited email addresses - with each of our packages you get unlimited email addresses by default. This is very convenient if you have multiple users (company website). With other hosting providers you often have to pay for each additional email address.